skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, August 28, 2009

BORED

Sittin' at work
Feelin' like a jerk
No money
No cash
No love
No ass

Sittin' by the lake
Pondering my mistake
No life
No fun
No peace
No gun.


iRobert Stio
President
Student Government Association
Valencia Community College

Posted by Unknown at 8:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blah Blah Blog

Inspired by my nephew

Who Am I?

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blind

Blind
self portrait

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2018 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • We have lift off
      • BORED
      • Grey Skys Are Gonna Clear Up
      • All in one Motion..
      • I Made This
      • A Tion
      • I love technology ;)
      • Storm Distance
      • Still Life
      • So I finally learned how to connect to my blog. Th...
      • Test text
      • MY DC TRIP
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
 

What Would You Rather Be Doing Right Now